Technical Sales Manager – Radio Frequency/Counter-Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Bachelor of Science Degree- preference given to engineering or technical degrees
- Greater than 10 years of industry experience
- Master of Science Degree- preference given to engineering or technical degrees
- Greater than 4 years of industry experience
MyDefence North America seeks an experienced and innovative Technical Sales Manager with skills in managing a team of sales representatives and engineers. We are currently developing a new series of products that will be the basis for future electronic support and protection against enemy drones, roadside bombs and communications.
Tasks and responsibilities
Design and implementation of RF circuits from baseband to antenna, operating within given guidelines and product specifications.
- Build and manage distributor and reseller network
- Assist Design/Development & Sales team, and attend meetings with Clients to determine technical requirements and ensuring that all necessary and relevant information is available for project initiation
- Consult and advise clients regarding the best implementation practices and address specific issues
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner within an agreed timeframe
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations, both internally and externally;
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities;
- Provide technical and product guidance to clients and provide troubleshooting and technical support in person or via phone, messaging services and email
You will become part of our High-Performance Development Team based in Denmark, where the tasks are both challenging and creative. We imagine that you are a technical sales leader with deep technical insight and solid experience with wireless Communication and radar.
As a person, we would like you to have the following characteristics:
- Experience in problem analysis and resolution of technical matters/ problems;
- Good understanding of the industry, combined with good project management and planning skills is key to excel in this position;
- Good technical understanding and knowledge of equipment design, development and technical processes
- Candidate must be innovative, have strong problem solving capabilities and is able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with varied technical support requests;
- The candidate must be able to work independently with minimum supervision, be committed, flexible, and ability to maintain high levels of productivity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
About MyDefence North America
MyDefence North America(MDNA) is a subsidiary of MyDefence Communication (MDC) ApS. MDC is a Danish company with offices in Copenhagen and Aalborg, DK Denmark. MyDefence NA is located in Raleigh, North Carolina.
MDC works with research and product development for the international defense and security industry focusing on wireless communication and advanced signal analysis. MyDefence Uses the latest technologies in wireless communications and works with a groundbreaking energy-efficient wireless platform, which is the focal point for the development of future support and protection in electronic warfare. We work closely with Aalborg University in Denmark, Airbus Defense & Space, as well as a number of innovative companies in the high-tech sector to meet customer demand for high quality and innovative products for the benefit of safety and the tactical freedom of dismounted soldiers in the world hotspots.
MyDefence offers a very exciting workplace with room for immersion and where individual
efforts are weighted very high. We are a young, healthy, constructive and highly innovative company focused on optimal correlation between research and development.
Application and contact
Submit your Resume or CV and cover letter to: email@example.com. Your inquiry will of course be treated confidentially.
- Start Date: Within 30 days
- Working hours: Part Time/Project Based or Full time
- Workplace: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Travel: Approximately 25%