WOLFPACK – RF detection
Portable multi-zone RF detector
Wolfpack is a one-man portable multi-zone UAS RF detector capable of providing type and heading information to the user about UAS control signals and video feeds. Wolfpack is especially suited for a fast deployable point-protection scenario, like VIP protection at a political event, where it provides a small, low weight solution that can be mounted on a tripod, on a vehicle or naval vessel.
The Portable UAV Alarm is configured with multiple zones and indicates from a single point the direction of the control signal source. This gives full 360° coverage while on the move and helps to indicate the threat direction. A Signal Locator covering 360° is planned be added to point out a narrow direction of the signal source. When combining two or more signal locators on the server a signal source location can be calculated and displayed.
The user interface is easy to use and can run on a PC, a laptop or a tablet.
- Easy-to-use map-based interface
- Single person portable
- Deployable in minutes
- Detects UAS type and heading
- Detects both pilot and drone
- Event log & reporting
- Weather proof
- Built-in antenna
- Software upgradeable
- Integration with 3rd party systems possible
- Built-in antenna: 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz ISM bands
- Dimensions: H210mm, Diameter324mm
- Detection time: 2-6sec
- Coverage: 360degree
- TRL 9
- Operational temperature range: 0 to 57 degree Celcuis
- Standalone (integration in to existing architecture) or to IRIS
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) and LAN
- Frequency range: 70MHz to 6GHz (standard edition 2.4-5.8GHz